Friday, March 18, 2005

A New Day Ahead

Life is short. I know this to be true. And yet how easy it is to spend each day as though the next day is promised to us. Reality is that tomorrow is not promised to the hearts of men. However, when we do have the incredible gift of receiving tomorrow it should be yielded to as a blessing from the Lord. His mercies are new every morning.

Spring is my favorite time of the year. It brings ... Birds. Longer days. Baseball. Sunshine. Dogwoods in full bloom. Tiny buds of life on the trees. Walks around the block. Playgrounds with my kids. Grilling. Coffee and the Word of God on my patio. Golf. Thuderstorms. Running. Green grass. The Celebration of Christ's Resurrection! Life!

Tomorrow I have the opportunity to meet a beautiful and godly woman. I am praying for wisdom. A new day lies ahead of me. Lord, may your will be done in all that I say, think and do.

- GAC

Fixing His words in my heart and in my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home