Friday, December 30, 2005

God's Best to you in 2006














I trust you are doing well and that the year 2005 was filled with Christ’s blessings and fond memories of a life lived well.

There is a verse in Psalm 143:10 that says:
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.


This is my prayer for you in 2006. May you desire to do God’s will in 2006. Why? Because He is your God – a loving God filled with compassion and grace and mercy and a Heavenly Father who knows how to give good gifts to those who ask him. May you be led forward by his Holy Spirit into areas where you feel His strength and success girding you daily as you sense His holy approval in your steps and plans in the new year.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Joe B. Whitchurch said...

Thanks Greg. Nice New Years' blessing and great photo of you and the kids. Hope your New Year rocks for His glory as well.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Joe B. Whitchurch said...

wazzup Greg. whew, I finally found my blog password. pgfoot comment above is me. sorry to be a tad convuluted. new to blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home